This work is dedicated to the Nicolai Chamber Choir and Christian Ljunggren, who premiered it in Storkyrkan (The Great Church or Church of St. Nicholas in Stockholm) 2/22 2014
Three pieces by Staffan Isbäck to poems by Harry Martinson (1904 - 1978). First performed in the auditorium of the Royal College of Music in Stockholm in 1983.
Choir piece inspired by the work of Lennon/McCartney.
Performed live on Swedish national radio (SR P2) by Nicolai Chamber Choir in 1992, conducted by Christian Ljunggren.
Arrangements for choir of pieces by Thomas Campion (1567 – 1620) and John Dowland (1563 - 1626).
Arrangements for choir of songs from Fredmans sånger (1791) by Carl Michael Bellman (1740 - 1795)
Songs for the celebrations of Advent and Saint Lucia's Day.
- Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes (Ben Johnson/trad.) (SAB)
- Hör ni flickor alla (trad.) (SATB)
- Nu drickom goda vänner (trad.) (SATB)
- Dindirindin (trad.) (SATB)
- The Raggle Taggle Gypsies (trad.) (SB)
- Wild Mountain Thyme (trad.) (SATB)
- Mairi’s Wedding (trad.) (SB)
- In Dublin's Fair City (Molly Malone) (trad.) (SB)
- Air (J. S. Bach) (SATB + bass)
Music to poems by Lars Forsell (1928 - 2007).
first performed at the Royal Swedish Academy of Music in 1989
- Rid ut min storm
Recorded in S:t Nicholas' church, Tallinn, 1990-06-29 by the Nicolai Chamber Choir with an Estonian string quartet, conducted by Christian Ljunggren.
- Tartinis skola